Quiddi Compare Future Leaders – £2,000 Scholarship (2017)
Details of the Quiddi Compare Annual Scholarship
At Quiddi Compare, we value education and supporting those who are in need. We also recognise that education is usually a major expense and understand how tough it usually is for students, as well as their families, to make ends meet. Between accommodation, education costs, books, and stationery supplies, the cost of attending college or university can certainly rise into the tens of thousands of pounds, or even more. In an attempt to help to make things a little easier for students, as well as their families, we are very happy to be offering a yearly £2000 scholarship to individuals that are currently enrolled in, or considering attending college or university in the near future.
We believe that everyone who wants to study should be able to obtain a quality education, regardless of their financial circumstances. We know how busy students are with studies, extramural activities, jobs and families, so we are keeping the application and qualifications simple.
In order to qualify, you must be:
- Living and studying in the United Kingdom
- A currently enrolled student pursuing an undergraduate, graduate degree, vocational qualifications, or a diploma course.
- Planning to enrol full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2017-18 academic year for an undergraduate, graduate degree, vocational qualification, or a diploma course.
- Pursuing a career in Financial Services, Business, Marketing or Digital Media
You are required to write a 1,000 – 2000 word article, with a title of your choice, regarding the loan market and the part that comparison sites have in the UK marketplace.
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose five finalists. We will then post the five finalists’ articles on our blog and our social media pages. The finalists will then be responsible for promoting their articles within their social media networks – get your friends, family, and followers to like or share your article for the best chance to win!
The winner will be determined by the amount of social media “buzz” the winning essays generates through all networks, as well as any other media attention that the article generates.
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions below
- The scholarship recipient will receive the scholarship award in approximately 30 days after the deadline.
- By participating, you are giving your consent for us to contact you via mail, email and/or call to you.
- By participating, you are giving your consent for us to use your article in the future.
- If you are the winner, you are giving us your express consent to use your name, your photo and your article on this site and for any other promotional purposes, without further compensation or payment to you.
- The scholarship recipient is also responsible for payment of any applicable taxes due to the receipt of the scholarship.
- We reserve the right to verify any information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will automatically be disqualified.
- We will review all submissions but will only contact the winner.
- We reserve the right not to respond to any enquiries asking us if we have received your submissions or any other enquiries.
- It is our sole discretion in choosing who to award the scholarship.
- If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship, we may not award the scholarship.
- The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any due notice.
Application and Award Deadlines
The application deadline for the 2017-2018 year is July 31, 2017 and the winner will be chosen by August 31, 2017. If you are the winner, we will contact you to confirm your mailing address and send you a cheque.
Please click here for the scholarship application form. Please make sure you complete all fields and submit your article to be eligible for the scholarship.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org